Packing up a day after hectic schedule with a glass of beer or drink is quiet normal thing. There is a large group who wind down their day in such way. Are you in the group? If you are then it is not a problem to be considered.
But it could be a problem if you cross the line of AUD or alcohol use disorder. Drinking will no more be pleasure when it turns into alcohol abuse. One drink for woman and two drinks for man are considered moderate in a day. When it increases, it could be an alarming sign for your mental and physical well-being.
Symptoms of Alcohol Abuse
The time you are going beyond the line of AUD, you are drawing towards alcohol abuse or dependency. Alcohol abuse does not let a person live a day without heavy drinking. It means alcohol abusers need plenty of drinks to go through a day and it is not at all good for their family, social and professional lives. Alcohol abuse makes a person unable to live a healthy life and to maintain a balance. If you are still unable to notice whether you are absorbed into alcohol abuse or not then you need to identify a few of symptoms within you. Let us see,
- If you are unable to control your alcohol consumption whatever the condition is.
- You are not able to manage your urge for drinking
- You are suffering from negative thoughts or puzzling situation if do not drink.
- You drink even while driving or undergoing severe health issue or even in risky condition.
- You are unable to stop drinking in-spite of the fact your doctor advices you not to drink.
- You continuously deny your medical condition and cannot stop alcohol consumption.
- You are counted as a person of ill repute socially and professionally.
- You are unable to concentrate in your work.
- You drink in morning, afternoon, evening and before bed. Even, you drink when you wake up in the middle of night.
- If you are unable to sleep if you do not drink.
- If you suffer from withdrawn symptoms like insomnia, headache, nausea and shakiness.
If you are undergoing a few of the above-mentioned symptoms then you need help to get rid of alcohol abuse. You need immediate treatment to recover AUD.
How to Choose Rehab for Alcohol Detoxification?
Rehabs are many that offer treatment to cure alcohol abuse. But how to choose the best rehab center is the main question. When you or your family is searching for rehab, you need to take care of some features,
- Make sure the rehab center is licensed.
- Take a look at the reviews of other patients who have already taken treatment from the rehab.
- Check whether they offer detoxification in a scientific way or not.
- Make sure the staffs of the rehab are trained, certified, experienced and friendly to the patients.
- Make sure the rehab center follows exact process of Drug detoxification including intake, right form of medical supervision and therapy with proper counseling.
If you are from Orange County and you are looking for detox rehab center for you or any of your near one then you can consider Lighthouse Treatment Center and call us.
Overcome your alcohol abuse issue with right rehab and lead a better life with your friend and family.